The ICL Project team is developing various products and supply chain solutions focusing on the projects management - (project cargo & project forwarding) clientele. We now have a wide network of global agents, technical experts and partners who share the same value and vision as of ICL.
Our team of passionate and dedicated professionals strive relentlessly to offer seamless project management solutions – from feasibility studies and multimodal transportation planning to operations and maintenance, to assist our clients gain a competitive edge.
We have transcended the boundaries of a normal project forwarder as along with supply chain solutions, we also offer a vast array of equipments (Cranes, fork lifts, stackers, tools & shackles etc) independently to our Project clients.
Our expertise covers the complete range of project logistics services in handling
• Complete Supply Chain / Project Management Services - including Project Cargo
• Out of Gauge Cargo / Over Dimensional Cargo (ODC)
• Over weight Consignments on turnkey and/or door-to-door basis
• Route Surveys
• Multi-modal and Multi-location Transportation.
ICL's Project Logistics teams can plan, manage and undertake special logistics projects of any scale from start to finish. Following is a list of some of our activities for various industry domain and services:
• Oil & Gas
• Railways & Metro
• Heavy Lifting & Transportation
• Port Operations
• CFS/ ICD Operations
• Domestic cargo
Our Services include:
• Project Logistics Feasibility, Planning, scheduling, execution & final reconciliation
• Project Engineering, Turnkey contracts & door-to-door service capability
• Project Forwarding through multimodal transportation via sea, air, truck, rail & inland waterways
• ODC and Heavy lift planning & execution
• Route & bridge surveys and load testing
• Customs clearance & documentation
• Track & Trace capabilities along with Tailor-made Reporting
• Warehousing & Export packing
• Crane Hiring
• Site Handling, Erection & Shut down operations management
• Supplier schedule planning and expediting
• Project cargo consolidation & line-item verification
• Supervision of port operations for heavy lifts and over-dimensional cargo
• Hazardous cargo management.