ICLprovides comprehensive multimodal transport solutions and operations management as an integral part of its logistics services.
Our streamlined procedures, systems and standardized processes in handling project cargo, freight forwarding and warehousing and efficient use and maintenance of equipment, ensure smooth operations and flow of containers.
To cater to the rapidly increasing EXIM trade, we are all set to start similar export and import facilities at other locations too.
Our CFS/ ICD services include
• Import handling - Port movement, handling and delivery of container to end customer.
• Export handling - Cargo carting, stuffing, custom clearance, and movement to port.
• LCL shipment - Handling, consolidation, stuffing, de-stuffing and reporting.
• Bonded & Open Warehouse - Scientific storage of cargo with planned inventories and streamlined processes.
• Transportation - Complete end-to-end service that includes pick-up and drop to specified locations.
• Specialized cargo - With container lashing, choking and palletizing services to secure cargo and prevent damage during transit.
• Documentation - All import and export operation entries including customs documentation and related formalities are computerized.
• Maintenance & Repair of dry container - We provide complete repair, welding, cleaning and washing services as required, to maintain seaworthiness of containers.
• Reefer monitoring service - All necessary equipments are available to monitor and regulate temperatures of reefer containers and ensure maintenance of optimal temperatures as per recommendations.
• Hazmat handling - Handling hazardous cargo.